Honolulu, situated on the island of Oahu, is the capital of Hawaii. Hawaii is a major tourist destination with Honolulu as its main gateway.
Iolani Palace is in the capitol district of downtown Honolulu. It is the only royal palace of the United States.
Buses run regularly through Honolulu and around the island at low bus fair (USD2.50/HKD19.50 one-way) which includes a free transfer within a limited time window. 4-Day Pass for four consecutive days of travel is available in ABC stores all around Waikiki and the Ala Moana Shopping Center. It is possible to get almost anywhere with bus, without a rental car.
Holiday Daily Schedule:-
- 7.00am Morning call
- 8.00-9.00am Breakfast in hotel
- 9:00am-12:30pm Sunshine and swimming in Waikiki Beach
- 12:30-1:30pm rest in hotel
- 1:30pm go to Turtle Bay Resort on bus
- 2:30-4:30pm Afternoon tea in Beach Bar, Turtle Bay Resort – watching surfing
- OR 1:30-4:30pm Shopping in Downtown
- 5:00pm return to hotel on bus
- 6:30-8:00pm diner in restaurant, Waikiki Beach area
- 8:00-9:30pm walking on Waikiki Beach
- 9:30pm return to hotel
Leather Soul Honolulu
Leather Soul Downtown is a true Gentlemen’s shop, similar to “The Alden Shop”, “Welcome Stranger”, and “Taylor Stitch” in San Francisco. It is located in the historic Stangenwald Building on Merchant Street (Honolulu’s 1st commercial center). If you’re in the neighborhood for super quality shoes, this is the right place!
The Stangenwald Building was the city’s first high-rise office building, with its own law library, and one of the earliest electric elevators in the Territory when it was built in 1901. It is located at 119 Merchant Street, in downtown Honolulu.
Honolulu Travel Video Guide
Waikiki Beach Hawaii Oahu